Just before Thanksgiving I got to do a shoot with Kate from Simply Seri Photography. I wanted to do some nice photos of my significant other and myself for family and also some great glam shots for the blog and Kate was the perfect one to provide the lux experience I was looking for.
This is a special experience for me to share. Many of you who have been following the blog for year’s have never even seen photos of ‘Car Guy’ aka my boyfriend. He hates being in front of the camera and doesn’t do social media, so having him agree to have his photos be part of this blog post and the experience is a HUGE deal and I’m so excited to share it with y’all!
Kate, the photographer behind Simply Serie Photography is natural light photographer based in Boerne and San Antonio specializing in family portraiture, newborns, lifestyle, and weddings. But she provides SO much more than that. She is the only photographer in the area that offers a truly luxury experience beginning to end.
BEFORE YOUR SESSION
- Pre-session Consultation & Portrait Planning
- Kate asked me what I had in mind for the photo session, what kind of shots I was looking for, and what I wanted to get out of the photos. I told her that I really wanted to have my boyfriend’s vintage truck as part of the photoshoot and she gave me some great ideas on how to involve the truck into the series.
- Pinterest Mood Board unique to your session
- Kate was also amazing in outfit planning, giving me advice on what would look best on camera for myself and my boyfriend. She set up a Pinterest board for outfits and what I had in mind and different shots and then sent me clothing recommendations. I really needed the help figuring out outfit options for him that would still fit into his style but be a little more elevated for the photos. Kate had some great ideas that he didn’t hate and really allowed me to involve both of our personalities into the pre planning. She was always available for texts with links to different sweaters and combinations to give her input.
Kate works tirelessly to make sure that the experience is amazing and doing the shoot with her was so different to other photographers in the area. It is like comparing the difference between buying a bag at LV vs. Target, luxury vs. just another person to move through the line. This was especially important to me because my boyfriend is NOT someone who likes to be in front of the camera and he is not comfortable in situations like that. She made him feel so at ease and really worked to make the process as natural as possible.
Check out some of the BTS shots :
AFTER YOUR SESSION
- 1-on-1 Gallery Reveal:
- If you were watching my ig stories you saw my gallery reveal. It is a great way to see your entire shoot and see the options available for leather bound album books, and museum quality photo canvas hangings.Prior to your gallery reveal you get to have Kate and her husband Chad can photograph the specific area in your home you want to hang your photo so that you can see exactly how it will look at various sizes in your home. This way you will never have to worry about getting your investment home and realizing that the print you ordered just isn’t big enough to hang above your fireplace ever again.
- Custom Portrait Slideshow
- Print Consultation & Ordering
- Hand delivered, installed, luxury heirloom items:
- Kate and Chad will even come and install your canvas or print so that you know it is fully secured and ready to go. This is all inclusive with the cost of your session and photo purchase. It really is a full service luxury experience unlike any other photographer in the area.
Another amazing thing that Simply Serie offers is that your photos will be catalogued permanently. If you decide three years from now that you’d really like one of the other photos of a loved one, you can rest assured that the photos will be there. Should there be a special occasion, or a tragic one, your memories will be preserved and available any time you want them.
There really is no other photographer in the area that offers such a complete full service option like Simply Serie Photography. They provide a luxury experience from beginning to end, and if you are looking for the 5 star treatment for your families future memories, or to start them out, look no further that Simply Serie Photography in our own backyard here in the Hill Country!