Viva Fiesta – A Decor & Style Favorites Guide
You might say I have a love for FIESTA in San Antonio… or a minor obsession. Thankfully that is shared by the majority of the population of San Antonio!
FIESTA is such a fun celebration that, thankfully for me and my love of clothes and home decor, has inspired many an accessory. I thought I would put together a list of some of my old and new favorite FIESTA finds that might help your celebration feel more festive! And if you like shopping local there’s plenty of local spots on my list that you can pick up before FIESTA winds down and of course for that Fiesta flair all year long!
1. Otomi Embroidered Pillows- Nativa (Local Business)
2. Concha Pan Dulce Pillow – Feliz Modern (Local Business)
3. Cactus Tree (similar) – Amazon
4. Fiesta Balloon Wall Decor – Amazon
5. Papel Picado – Amazon
6. River Walk Print – Belle & Union
OUTFITS AND ACCESSORIES
1. Embroidered FIESTA Cowboy Boots – Texas Western Wearhouse — These were a special edition release for 2020 Fiesta that… ya know… didn’t happen…😬 But these are my absolute favorite Fiesta accessory!
2. Piñata Shirt – Feliz Modern
3. Taco Shirt – Feliz Modern
4. Fiesta Charm Bracelet – James Avery Be sure to check out their newly released charms just in time for FIESTA!
5. Otomi earrings and Piñata Earrings – Feliz Modern
6. Flower Crown Headband – Amazon
7. Concha Pan Dulce Ears Headband- Karolina’s Antiques (Local Business)
FOOD & BAR
I recently welcomed a guest to San Antonio with this FIESTA tray.
– COOKIES: Bird Bakery
– Piñata Embroidered Cocktail Napkins: Feliz Modern